“The unconscious obsession that we photographers have is that wherever we go we want to find the theme that we carry inside ourselves.“ — Graciela Iturbide
“The hardest thing in photography is to create a simple image.“ — Anne Geddes
“Photography, as we all know, is not real at all. It is an illusion of reality with which we create our own private world.“ – Arnold Newman
– Where the magenta tint on your prints comes from This is a common problem with Epson printers. This is very helpful.
– Adjust skin tones with one button
– Dora Maar, muse of Picasso and surrealist photographer
– Color Range Masking in LR and ACR 15 minute video
– Graciela Iturbide, great Mexican photographer
– Complete landscape edit, start to finish Helpful 20 minute video.
– Visual storytelling winners
– How to add snow to your photograph
– Multi-shot techniques
From Steve Oney:
– Basics of Astrophotography