“One reason so few of us achieve what we truly want is that we never direct our focus; we never concentrate our power. Most people dabble their way through life, never deciding to master anything in particular.” – Anthony Robbins
“Concentrate on your motivation… and the thought of what about the scene made you stop to look.” – Richard K. Kaiser
“Who knows how many artists fail because the light that shines through them is defracted in a thousand directions and not concentrated in a single beam?” – Eric Maisel
– High speed flash sync
– 9 BW tips More thoughtful than usual
– Using camera calibration to control color
– Surrealist photographers
– Tips on Nikon settings Some are really neat, like how to save your settings to a card. I would expect that Canon et al. has similar options.
– Color look-up, especially “Crisp-warm” and using the color blend mode
– Introduction to Masks
– Lensbaby velvet lens I rarely do equipment, but I have the 85 mm version so I wanted to see how this experience compares with mine.
– Slow speed synch on flash
– Photographing gannets at the end of the world