“They were faded and worn, but the images were alive with a fragile beauty of expression and gesture.” — Soomin Ham
“Photography becomes a prayer.” — Karen Bullock
“What have I done wrong?” he said later.” Nothing, I think. I am steadily surprised that there are so many photographers that reject manipulating reality, as if that was wrong. Change reality! If you don’t find it, invent it!” –- Pete Turner
Photoessays/Bodies of Work
– Paul Lukin
– Nikita Payusov: Coney Island
– Stacked focus for landscape shots
– Everything you want to know about the new Adobe Camera Raw This is the first of a 4 part series that goes into great detail, even on things that aren’t new. It is worth the time to understand everything you can do in ACR. Most of it also applies to LR. The remaining 3 parts of the series are listed below the main window.
– Resolution, resizing and resampling Courtesy Steve O.
– Beginner’s guide to sharpening in PS
– Adjusting color and tone in the new ACR
– How to identify your best images
– Sebatiao Selgado
– Developing your voice as a photographer
this new black marsh image is full of motion and emotion. congrats