“. . . creativity is about doing the work rather than waiting for inspiration or talent to kick in.” — David duChemin
“inspiration is for amateurs, the rest of us show up and get to work.” — Chuck Close
“Do you want to be more creative? You’ve got to be willing to fail and start ugly, sometimes really ugly, and figure it out–refine it–as you go. . . . You need to be relentlessly you, to choose courage and persistence, to embrace your constraints and do something astonishing with them, to let those first efforts be ugly on their way to being beautiful. The only way to be more creative is to create more. We can all do that.” — David duChemin
Photoessays/bodies of Work
– Federico Feliciotti – Italy
– Interesting series of single walkers
– Adding sunset color to landscapes
– Montage portraits a la David Hockney Coutesy Steve O.
– Long lens macro photography
– 1 light beauty setup with graphic make-up
– Night and Astrophotography: A conversation with Rachel Ross
– Three fantastic photography locations
– Sally Mann and the collodion process Thanks to Steve O.
– How to clean your lenses
Thank you, Vella