“I was not part of the plot. I was on the outside looking in. A mere spectator peeking through the insulating and protective window of a lens.” – Chuck Kimmerle, The Unapologetic Photographer Blog 7/7/15
“Understanding must move with the flow of the process, must join it and flow with it.” — Frank Herbert, Dune
“Which of my photographs is my favorite? The one I’m going to take tomorrow.” — Imogen Cunningham
– Black and white layer in Photoshop
– Three brief articles from George Lepp
The focus stacking one is helpful, but you might wish to skip the video and cart articles. He solved for me the focus or move focus-stacking question.
– How to approach wildlife
– Really, really good stories and life lessons of a photographer 6 minute video that I highly recommend.
– Adding color with Photo filters in PS
– Hi- and Low-key lighting for portraits
– Make your own golden hour light
– 21 tips for sharper photos
– Street photography with a twist