“Photography can never grow up if it imitates some other medium. It has to walk alone; it has to be itself.” – Berenice Abbott
“Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace, the slaves of the ordinary.” – Cecil Beaton
“Be yourself. I much prefer seeing something, even if it is clumsy, that doesn’t look like somebody else’s work.” – William Klein
– Long exposures without filters This is really cool!
– Before and After Animated .gif
– 5 Really useful keyboard shortcuts for PS
– Advice from Sebatiao Salgado In my opinion Salgado is one the greatest photographers still actively shooting.
– Using printer color profiles
– Good review of the basics of depth of field
– Epson P600 (old 2880) vs P800 (old 3880): cost effectiveness
– Shooting Wide
– Lightroom Presets