“Sometimes imperfections make something even better – which is one of the reasons why I still enjoy shooting on film.” — Alec Soth
“Anyone can shoot chaos. But the most perceptive photographers can make compelling pictures out of uninteresting moments.” –- Alex Tehrani
“There is one thing the photograph must contain, the humanity of the moment.” -— Robert Frank
Photoessays/Bodies of Work
– Alec Soth on learning from failure
– Landscapes on the edge
– Daido Moriyama Very distinctive noir work. Thanks Steve O.
– Portuguese photography: Catarina Osorio de Castro
– Burning Man
– Landscape photography: Success with repeat visits
– Short video on “focus breathing”
– Content Authenticity Initiative This developing technology adds information to your images’ metadata.
– Another analysis on the impact of AI in image processing software Key is really at about 13 minutes.
– Sean Tucker: Getting Good Feedback – Review, mentors and travel companions