“Just put on the lens and go.” – Miroslav Tichy
“The best critiques I’ve seen are not about the image’s technical properties. The best critiques question why the photograph was created in the first place.” — CJ Chilvers in A Lesser Photographer
“The crickets felt it was their duty to warn everybody that summertime cannot last for ever. Even on the most beautiful days in the whole year – the days when summer is changing into autumn – the crickets spread the rumor of sadness and change.” — E.B. White, Charlotte’s Web
– Olympic National Park
– 4 tips for writing a good artist statement
– Setting up your Wacom tablet Best I have seen for getting the most out of your pen and editing tablet.
– Improving BW images with Lookup tables (LUT’s)
– Full spectrum photography This is really neat and worth a look.
– Polarizing filters
– New card formats: XQD and CFExpress: Why?
– Best places to shoot in Florida