“. . . what we hope for from the artist is help in discovering the significance of a place.” — Robert Adams in Beauty in Photography
“. . . there is an incredible hunger to make and share images. . . . knowing how to use a complicated camera no longer serves as a barrier to creating those images.” — David duChemin in The Soul of the Camera
“I impose the way that I see, the way that I feel, the way that I connect on the landscape.” — Michael Kenna
It as been a couple of weeks since the upgrades from Adobe for Lightroom and Photoshop, so by now the confusion should be abating, but for those who missed it, here is another decent explanation: – LR Classic vs CC and a link to the more specific PS upgrades
– A clearer explanation of Lightroom Classic vs Lightroom CC Makes clear that the current version of LR is the last one without a subscription.
– One more time on Adobe updates
– Professional photography with minimal equipment
– Forest photography
– Making the most of mirrorless, a review of advantages and options
– Two great things about LR panoramas
– No excuses! Just Do It!
– The curvature pen tool in the new Photoshop
From Steve Oney
– New and better sharpening in PS 2018