“The job of the photographer . . . is to be coherent about intuition and hope.” — Robert Adams in Beauty in Photography
“. . . the best photographs rely more on the fact that the photographer saw something the rest of us overlooked” — David duChemin, in The Soul of the Camera
“The more experience you have, the more you can close that gap between what you see and what the camera sees.” — Steve McCurry
– Reflections of Italy David duChemin, one of my favorite photography writers, just completed a workshop in Italy. These are his images from that trip.
– Art of Photography assignment on self-portraits
– Adobe’s version of what updates are included in PS CC 2018
– How is “professional” photographer defined?
– Tips – Get best results consistently, Part 1
– Part 2
– Creative Burnout
– Explanation of the best new tools in PS CC 2018 I found this very helpful on some tools I knew about, but didn’t really understand how to use.
From Steve Oney:
– Blog of blogs Some of the best photo blogs
From George Spicer:
– Game farm photography
From Harry Bosk via Facebook:
– Update on the ‘Bible’ of street photography