…I don’t pretend to relate, which is why I turn to art to learn things I don’t understand. — Jonathan Blaustein on Apr 14, 2017, Photofolio
“Beauty can be seen in all things, seeing and composing the beauty is what separates the snapshot from the photograph.” – Matt Hardy
“Diane [Arbus] is no longer pretending to photograph life uninterrupted. These people are aware that they’re being photographed, and the images are more loaded for it. Here I am, their faces seem to say, so what do you need to know?” — Alex Mar
– The impact of scratches on your lens
– Depth of field and macro photography
– What makes an experienced photographer?
– How to change the background color in photoshop
– Ideas for traveling lighter
– Quality of light
– Titling your work
– Robert Glenn Ketchum’s great conservation work The mine proposal was really horrific when you see what an incredible natural area it is.
– Photo composites
– Plan a road trip