“I do what I feel, that’s all. I am an ordinary photographer working for his own pleasure. That’s all I’ve ever done.” – Andre Kertesz
“Sometimes you don’t know why you’re doing something. You’re intuitively following, to see where it leads.” – Edward Burtynsky
“If you are out there shooting, things will happen for you. If you’re not out there, you’ll only hear about it.” – Jay Maisel
– Put a photo inside text This is a fun effect and might be neat if you want to create some cards for Valentines Day or Birthdays.
– Photo make over Matt Kloskowski does a good job at this. Shows how to edit 3 photos using LR, PS and ON1 to make the most of them. Things to think about before competitions.
– Conversation with Susan Burnstine, Part I
– Conversation with Susan Burnstine, Part II
– Long exposure tips A personal note: some blurring in streams and cascades to show motion is fine, but some images use such long exposures it looks like the stream is filled with milk. Personal opinion: that looks yucky!
– Incredible National Geo pictures
– Nature’s Best Winning Images