“It’s tempting to diversify, particularly when it comes to what you offer the world. …
More breadth, though, doesn’t cause change, and it won’t get you noticed.
Focus works. A sharp edge cuts through the clutter.” — Posted by Seth Godin on March 25, 2017
“If you are going to achieve excellence in big things, you develop the habit in little matters. Excellence is not an exception, it is a prevailing attitude.” – Colin Powell
“You learn to see by practice. It’s just like playing tennis, you get better the more you play. The more you look around at things, the more you see. The more you photograph, the more you realize what can be photographed and what can’t be photographed. You just have to keep doing it.” – Eliot Porter
– Using Dehaze in LR and PS
– Julianne Kost in Antarctica A bit of advertisement, but also good tips on preparing for a major photo trip.
– Beating the creative rut A topic near and dear to my heart.
– Part 5 of Photo tips by the alphabet
– Richard Avedon From Steve Oney
– NY Street Photography Video and numerous images
– George Lepp tips
– Good story on photographing the great gray owl
– Rights and Risks of street photography
– New Zealand! Wow!