Processing Negative Reviews
“Some people love what you do. …
So, how to understand it when someone hates what you do? …
It’s not for them. They want something you don’t offer. …
Some of these things you can address by telling a story more clearly, some you can’t.
Either way, right now, they’re telling you one thing: It’s not for them.
Okay, thanks for letting us know.” — Posted by Seth Godin on October 19, 2017
“There is always a subjective aspect in landscape art, something in the picture that tells us as much about who is behind the camera as about what is in front of it.” — Robert Adams
“Making photographs has to be, then, a personal matter; when it is not, the results are not persuasive.” — Robert Adams, in Beauty in Photography
– Photojournalism, ethics and constantly changing technology
– Point of view photography
– Great tip for removing fringing from selections
– New features in Photoshop CC 2018 New color and luminosity masks in RAW, better Select and Mask functions and better enlargement
– The power of curves
– What is Adobe creative cloud costing you?
– NIK is back!