“Becoming “more creative,” whatever that means to you, doesn’t often happen by accident. And it’s not something you either are or are not, so you can check that excuse at the door right now. It’s a choice. It’s something you do. If you’re longing to do more creative work, then stop taking it all so damn seriously; stop thinking about the work you’ve already done and get excited about reinventing it, exploring new ideas, new techniques, and challenge yourself with more interesting problems.” — David duChemin
It was the Rainbow gave thee birth,
And left thee all her lovely hues. — W. H. Davies
“Great art is the outward expression of an inner life of the artist, and this inner life will result in his personal vision of the world.” – Edward Hopper
– Using images to message about PTSD If you don’t read anything else in today’s blog, please read this.
– Bird photography
– Wildlife rescue photography
– Landscape light — Part 2
– Counterfeit memory cards from Amazon
– Does sensor size still make a difference?
– International image theft lawsuit – interesting video story
– Interesting group photos
– Color grading in PS
– Using “apply image” layer masks