“The worst enemy to creativity is self doubt.” — Sylvia Plath
“In art as in love, instinct is enough.” — Anatole France
“The imitator dooms himself to hopeless mediocrity.” — The Divinity College Address, Ralph Waldo Emerson
Photoessays/Bodies of Work
– Lora Webb Nichols worked in the first part of the 20th Century in Encampment, Wyoming documenting small town/frontier life in a mining community as part of that community. Interesting work.
– New York City in the rain
– Gorgeous Pt-Pd portraits in the context of preserving indigenous cultures
– Philadelphia’s Eastern State Penitentiary
– Portraits of farmers
– All about curves Curves are one of the most powerful tools for image editing and can be used to control overall luminosity, contrast and color, and with masks you have local control of those aspects of your image.
– About Lenses: Visual Signature
– Customizing your signature, watermark or a font in PS
– NFTs (Non-fungible Tokens)
– Nikon’s Small World Competition These images are always incredible.
Stopped by Patterson Park on Sunday morning. I had never been there so I thought to check it out. I hadn’t realized what a huge park it is. It seemed like half the dogs in Baltimore were being walked. Any way, I saw this soccer game in progress and gave it try. I liked the symmetry of the legs on this one and call it “soccer two step.”