“I would look at those images and think of the possibilities. “What would it take to make photographs like that?”, I wondered.” — David DuChemin
“A photograph is a secret about a secret. The more it tells you, the less you know.” -– Diane Arbus
“Originality is neither a matter of inventiveness nor method, it is the essence of personality.” -– Edward Hopper
Photoessays/Bodies of Work
– A photograph a day
– Another Western Interesting historical perspective.
– Michelle Moy Interesting use of color
– Ukraine Interesting take on street vs documentary photogaphy.
– Recompose any image in PS using content aware fill
– How photography became art