“…I’m here to tell you making money off your pictures is not a good reason to be here.
Neither is fame, nor acclaim.
All three goals are elusive, unlikely, and fleeting. Rather, art practice is about self-improvement and self-expression.
And those things are priceless.” — Jonathan Blaustein
“If people are doubting how far you can go, go so far that you can’t hear them anymore.” — Michele Ruiz
“There’s no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” — Maya Angelou
Photoessays/Bodies of Work
– Jason Langer: NY vision
– Jacques Lowe: Pictures of JFK and that era Thanks Steve O.
– JM Giordano: Resistance photos Thanks Steve O.
– Cool approach to street photography Thanks Steve O. This week it is almost your blog.
– Kate Powell: Composite surf image
– Sky replacement AND reflecting the sky in water
– Frequency separation for landscapes Frequency separation is usually used in portraits and fashion to remove blemishes and make skin look perfect. It separates texture from color. This shows how it can also be used in landscapes.