“Every photograph is altered, to one degree or another.” – John Paul Caponigro
“Sometimes reality is too complex. Stories give it form.” – Jean Luc Goddard
“Your photography is a record of your living.” – Paul Strand
– Winter wildlife photography in Yellowstone
– George Lepp tips: focus stacking landscapes, lens focus calibration and sizing images
– Moving multiple exposures
– Submissions from Forbes Photo Assignment 4 and the next assignment
– A conversation with Malin Fezehai, a cultural photographer
– Achieving sharper images
– Shooting stars
– Helpful tip for the PS Patch Tool – Diffusion option
– Telling a story in landscape photography
– Photography by the alphabet part 3
– Doggy pix Too cute.
This week’s images reflect tonight’s forecast. Stay safe on roads!