“Definitions belong to the definers, not the defined.” — Toni Morrison
“You don’t need to explain yourself. Shoot what makes you happy.” — Sean Tucker
“Beauty can be seen in all things, seeing and composing the beauty is what separates the snapshot from the photograph.” — Matt Hardy
Photoessays/Bodies of Work
– Ruth Orkin
– Changing day to night in PS One more lesson on Lighting Effects
– Removing shadows
– Double exposure effect
– When to use PS over LR
– Photoshop layers for beginners
– Camera settings for wildlife photography
– Getting started with landscape photography
– Using lace as a GOBO for creative portraits
– The beauty of platinum/palladium prints Tillman Crane uses a hybrid process taking digital images with a medium format camera but printing Pt/Pd in the darkroom.
Clematis. 200 mm macro in mornng sun.
Tiny mushrooms. 200 mm micro lens with 74.5 mm extension.