“When we synthesize and invent and leap, we create a rare sort of value.” — Posted by Seth Godin on September 25, 2017
“Fear is a natural reaction to moving closer to the truth.” — Pema Chödrön
“To be more creative is to get closer to childhood.” — Sarah Moon
– John Sexton on black & white printing His love for photography really comes across.
– Creative image sharpening with HDR software One of Caponigro’s enlightening but technical blogs.
– Julianne Kost’s trip to Tasmania Great variety of images; also see another view of Tasmania from July 24, 2017 on this blog. Is Tasmania the new Iceland?
– Overcoming aging and disability to continue photographing
– Control your depth of field with focus stacking Focus stacking software was invented for microscope and macro work, but can also be very helpful for landscapes
– High speed photography with your regular flash
– Fall photography tips
– Using Lightroom to work collaboratively
– Add background blur without halos
– A series of video tutorials on Photoshop basics