“… creativity is about two things: the way we think, and the way we turn those thoughts into reality.” — David duChemin
“We all start in this medium because of the magic and the challenge is to keep it going.” – John Sexton
“I like the simple things. I don’t know why. I’m that way. I came from a simple place.” – Harry Callahan
– Stuck in a rut? Use color to rev your engine
– Progress in cell phone image quality over the last 5 years
– Mastering the pen tool If you make selections, this is really helpful.
– Caponigro: Creative process
– Processing night photography
– Creature captures
– What’s new in Lightroom?
– Compositing in “mini-people”
– Color matching when compositing Good on details of compositing.
From George Spicer:
– Creating depth with color