“You can find inspiration from others but determination is solely your responsibility.” – Dodinsky
“The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me?” – Ayn Rand
“My job is not to make masterpieces; my job is to master my craft. Only then will I make the better photographs I long for.” — David duChemin
– Seeing the world as a photographer
– The current White House photographer Interesting observations and insights.
– Coastal images
– Changing lighting in photoshop
– See through frame effect This looks like fun
– 12 photographs celebrated by Huntington Witherill and
– 12 by Witherill himself
– Point Reyes National Seashore
– 6 brief photo essays
– Four ways to use your solar filter AFTER the eclipse
Faye Pinkston, girl next door at Graffiti Warehouse August meet and greet.
Jehanne de Champvallon, glam at Graffiti Warehouse.
Sarah Bentman at August Graffiti Warehouse
Skilar Richardson at Graffiti Warehouse.
“Making stuff is great.
Making connections is even better.” — Posted by Seth Godin on August 06, 2017
“I love being alive, and the art is evidence of that.” — Jim Carrey
“Taking pictures is like tiptoeing into the kitchen late at night and stealing Oreo cookies.”
— Diane Arbus
– Strange but innovative work from a young Japanese photographer
– Dinner time in different households This is an interesting concept that piqued my curiosity
– Black and white photography
– Phlearn Magazine: 5 Photo stories
– Using the histogram correctly
– Printing from Photoshop
– National Wildlife Refuges
– George Lepp Tips
– Street photography and the law
Sunflower, Hugg-Thomas Wildlife Management Area, Sykesville, MD
“Inherently, we all know that an image isn’t measured by its resolution, dynamic range,or anything technical. It’s measured by the simple–sometimes profound, other times absurd or whimsical–effect that it can have upon us.” — Chase Jarvis
“Exposure. . . should be evaluated by the ease by which the image can be exposed to the right people in the right way to maximize impact.” — C.J. Chilvers
“Independent thought is the scarcest resource in photography today. — C.J. Chilvers
– Shoot in bad weather for good images
– Maine driving guide
– Android phone cameras years behind iPhones This was very interesting
– Good tutorial on very precise content aware fill Courtesy of Steve Oney
– Great Louisiana bird spot and neat image
– Lessons in wildlife photography Melissa Groo is a really making a name for herself as a wildlife photographer
– Macrophotography tips
– 3 tips for long-exposure photography
– Climate change north of north
– Are curved sensors coming soon to a camera near you?
Model Karen Amaya from Grafitti Warehouse last December.