“If you hear a voice within you say ‘you cannot paint,’ then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced.” — Vincent Van Gogh
“When I looked at the resulting images, however, they felt distant, cold, and disconnected despite being technically sound (and sellable). I was taking pictures of the land; I was not making images about the land and about my connection with it.” — Colleen Miniuk-Sperry in an interview by Kyle McDougall on November 27, 2016 on Image and Rhythm website.
“Photojournalists … are in search of moments that will connect us to our fellow man.” — Kathy Ryan
– Super Telephotos
– Understand your subjects to take better wildlife pictures
– Raw Lightroom Workflow Part 2
– Instagram Terms of Service – What you agree to let them have
– Wide-angle close-ups
– Breaking the rule of thirds This is a good one with pretty good examples.
– Protecting your images on line
– Video followup to protecting your images Shows how to use action and script to automatically write copyright data to a file on opening.