When we synthesize and invent and leap, we create a rare sort of value.” — Posted by Seth Godin on September 25, 2017
Fear is a natural reaction to moving closer to the truth.” — Pema Chödrön
To be more creative is to get closer to childhood.” — Sarah Moon
– John Sexton on black & white printing His love for photography really comes across.
– Creative image sharpening with HDR software One of Caponigro’s enlightening but technical blogs.
– Julianne Kost’s trip to Tasmania Great variety of images; also see another view of Tasmania from July 24, 2017 on this blog. Is Tasmania the new Iceland?
– Overcoming aging and disability to continue photographing
– Control your depth of field with focus stacking Focus stacking software was invented for microscope and macro work, but can also be very helpful for landscapes
– High speed photography with your regular flash
– Fall photography tips
– Using Lightroom to work collaboratively
– Add background blur without halos
– A series of video tutorials on Photoshop basics
Saturday mornings, starting at around 9 am, car aficionados stop by the Hunt Valley mall to show off their cars and discuss specs. Shot this raised Viper hood. Notice the “forked tongue” on the lower left.
Posted in Links and Quotes |
Tagged blur, collaboration, Fall foliage, halos, HDR, John Sexton, Lightroom, Photoshop, sharpening, stacked focus, Tasmania |
Be unafraid of your imagination.” — Joe McNally
I just think it’s important to be direct and honest with people about why you’re photographing them and what you’re doing. After all, you are taking some of their soul.” – Mary Ellen Mark
I wanted my vision to be just that, my personal vision. Photography is a great way to express your emotions and I think the best work comes from deep inside.” – Sarah Hadley
– 10 photographers who have defined fine art photography
– Lightroom camera calibration and import presets
– Tasmania This is a photo location you don’t hear much about. The pix are pretty good too.
– Possible customs complications for photographers
– PC vs Mac: The perennial question
– Seeing art in automobiles
– Upgrade monitor calibration
– Enjoy your time in the field
– Photographer shot and killed for his gear at sightseeing location on west coast
– Nomad photographers I can dream.
Young woman walking in the surf at Calvert Cliffs Beach in Maryland.