“Be unafraid of your imagination.” — Joe McNally
“I just think it’s important to be direct and honest with people about why you’re photographing them and what you’re doing. After all, you are taking some of their soul.” – Mary Ellen Mark
“I wanted my vision to be just that, my personal vision. Photography is a great way to express your emotions and I think the best work comes from deep inside.” – Sarah Hadley
– 10 photographers who have defined fine art photography
– Lightroom camera calibration and import presets
– Tasmania This is a photo location you don’t hear much about. The pix are pretty good too.
– Possible customs complications for photographers
– PC vs Mac: The perennial question
– Seeing art in automobiles
– Upgrade monitor calibration
– Enjoy your time in the field
– Photographer shot and killed for his gear at sightseeing location on west coast
– Nomad photographers I can dream.