“Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace, the slaves of the ordinary.” -– Cecil Beaton
“Allow yourself the freedom to step away from perfection because it is only then that you can find success.” -– Chase Jarvis
“Be yourself. I much prefer seeing something, even it is clumsy, that doesn’t look like somebody else’s work.” -– William Klein
– Advanced Black and White (ABW) on Epson printers
– Custom Brushes
– Explore different aspect ratios Aspect ratios are the proportions of the image, for example, square (1:1), 4 x 5 (= 8 x 10), or 2:3 (= 24 x 36 standard sensor/slide ratio)
– A pro level Lightroom alternative?
– Improving your landscapes with Lightroom This is a series of 5 short videos showing how to improve your landscape images with LR. It includes using the new profiles, dehaze, gradients, straightening, content aware, HDR and panoramas in different videos. Highly recommended for camera club members before the next competition.
– If your images are consistently too dark, this article explains why and how to correct it
– Cape Hatteras/Outer Banks
– Rainy days
From Carl Lancaster:
– Simplifying how to use curves