“You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” — Maya Angelou
“Here were creatures so exquisitely fashioned that they seemed unreal, their beauty too fragile to exist in a world of crushing force.” — Rachel Carson
“I want art to make me think. In order to do that, it may piss me off, or make me uncomfortable. That promotes awareness and change, or at least some discussion.” – Pink
– Make eyes sparkle
– Targetted adjustment tool in color mixer in ACR or LR This can act like a luminosity mask based on color.
– Layer mask challenge Better understand how masks work.
– Blake Rudis: Color Theory
– Good evaluation of compositional errors
– Color theory The takeaways for photographers near the end really shows the utility of understanding color theory, even for black and white images.
– Content Authenticity Initiative (CAI): Adobe is proposing a new system to assure content attribution This is interesting and may reduce image theft.
– Potato photographer of the year contest Some interesting images, some just fun, and some great creativity and imagination.