“…a camera gives you a license to explore.” — Adam Davies in a conversation with Ben Marcin in Bmore Art, March 6, 2018
“A tear contains an ocean. A photographer is aware of the tiny moments in a persons life that reveal greater truths.” — Anonymous
“Beauty can be seen in all things, seeing and composing the beauty is what separates the snapshot from the photograph.” — Matt Hardy
– 10 predictions for the future of photography
– Intro to IR photography
– Diane Arbus gets a NY Times obituary 46 years after her death Includes a video.
– Architectural keystoning: perspective control lenses vs digital correction
– Two hour video on macro and close-up photography
– Differences between phase and contrast autofocus systems
– Sandhill crane migration Very well-written story
– A photographer and his dog – how can you resist?
– Monochrome portraits by Kelly Castro
– Georgia O’Keefe on how to be an artist Applicable to photographers too